ZKTeco F17 Device – Standalone Access Control Terminal – Time & Attendance.
The ZKTeco F17 Device is a compact and reliable fingerprint terminal that utilizes Ethernet connectivity for access control and time attendance. Its IP65 rated waterproof and dustproof housing makes it suitable for harsh conditions, such as outdoor environments. The TF1700 is designed for standalone applications in various settings, including homes, offices, shops, garages, and factories. The 2013 version of the TF1700 features a sensor cover to protect the optical reader, and has been updated with new firmware that supports ZKAccess3.5 management software. This software offers versatile features and powerful functions..
Click through to "How To" section
The ZKTeco F17 Device Features
- IP65 rated waterproof and dustproof structure.
- Stores 3,000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 cards and 100,000 transactions.
- Network interface by TCP/IP or RS485.
- Wiegand input & output.
- Access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm and doorbell.
- Built-in keypad and RF card reader for multi-modal authentication (Fingerprint/PIN/Card).
The ZKTeco F17 Device Specifications
Fingerprint Sensor: Infrared detection fingerprint sensor
Algorithm Version: ZK Finger VX10.0
Communication: TCP/IP, RS485, USB Host
Fingerprint Capacity: 3,000 Fingerprints(8,000 Optional)
Card Capacity: 10,000 Cards
Log Capacity: 50,000 Transactions
RF Card: EM(standard)/Mifare(optional)
Wiegand Signal: Wiegand input & output
Ingress Protection Rate: IP65
Display: 128 x 64 OLED
Keypad: 3 x 5 keypads & doorbell
Sound and Interface: Buzzer and multi-color LED
Operating Voltage: 12VDC 3A
Operating Temperature: -10 °C~50 °C (14°F ~ 122°F)
Dimension: 62.5mm×185mm×41.5mm (W×H×D)