ZKTeco EFace10 Device – Touchless Visible Light Facial Recognition Terminal
The ZKTeco EFace10 Device is a touchless facial recognition terminal that utilizes the latest algorithms and visible light facial recognition technology to provide high-speed and accurate identification. The device automatically performs recognition of a target at long distances when it detects a face within the detection range. It features ZKTeco’s innovative Visible Light Facial Recognition technology, which delivers better recognition quality in terms of speed and accuracy. Additionally, the device has improved pose angle tolerance and anti-spoofing abilities, thanks to the use of deep learning algorithms.
Click through to "How To" section
The ZKTeco EFace10 Device Features
- Visible Light Facial Recognition.
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), video attacks and 3D mask attacks.
- Multiple verification methods: Face / Password / Card (optional).
- Card modules (optional): 125KHz ID card (EM) / 13.56MHz IC card.
- Supports standard wall-mounting with backplate or optional wall-mounting and cable box. Optional desktop installation with cable box.
The ZKTeco EFace10 Device Specifications
Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
Face Capacity: 500
User Capacity: 1,000
Card Capacity: 1,000 (Optional)
Standard Functions: ADMS, Work Code, DST, Self-service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 Input, Camera, 9-digit User ID, Multiple Verification Methods, Bell Scheduling
Hardware: 1GHz Dual-Core CPU, 256MB RAM / 512MB ROM, 1MP Binocular Camera
Operation System: Linux
Access Control Interface: 3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button
Optional Functions: 125KHz ID Card (EM) / 13.56MHz IC Card, Battery Backup, Cable Box for Battery Installation and Storage
Biometrics Algorithms: ZKLiveFace V3.5
Facial Recognition Speed: ≤1s
Power Supply: 12V 1.5A
Working Humidity: 20% to 80%
Working Temperature: 0°C to 45°C
Dimensions (W*H*D): 130 * 119 * 28 (mm) / 130*119*55 (mm)
Supported Software: BioTime 8.0